Use Leaf Capture's Grid Tool feature to set up shots in correct perspective ... before you shoot.
When you need to shoot in perspective, you need a tool to guide you to make sure the subject is perfectly aligned. With Leaf Capture's Grid Tool feature, you can even set up the shot in Live View with grid lines and save hours from tedious post-production aligning. This way you can get the shot you want, and deliver it to your customer faster.
Using the Grid Tool
Use the grid tool to place a grid on your image. You can define the grid preferences in the Tool Options box.
To show/hide a grid on your image:
- On the editing toolbar, click Grid.
To set grid attributes:
1. On the lower bar, click the Tool Options button .
2. Set the grid options:
- In the Style box, select the style of the grid lines.
- Click the color box to set the color of the grid lines.
- In the Vertical lines box, type the number of vertical lines you want in your grid.
- In the Horizontal lines box, type the number of horizontal lines you want in your grid.
3. Click Reset.
To move the grid lines:
1. Press SHIFT+SPACE and point to the grid line that you want to move.
The mouse cursor changes.
2. Drag the grid line to the desired location.