Do you need to compose a shot to a specific layout? Don’t worry Leaf Capture 11 has a layout feature that is simple to use!
You can use the overlay feature in either Live Video mode or while in preview mode (during shooting).
Follow these steps to use the Overlay feature:
1. From the editing toolbar, click on the Overlay icon
2. Find the overlay layout that you want to use and click Open. This file can be in any format.
3. When the Overlay is opened, you can change the Opacity and scale.
1. Change Overlay Opacity and Scale
Click on the Tool Options - - select Overlay Options. A dialogue box opens allowing you to change the Opacity and the Scale.
2. Reposition overlay
For repositioning the overlay with in the frame, hold down the Spacebar and the Shift key while the cursor is over the image. You can move the overlay freely.
3. Remove the overlay
Click on the Overlay Icon again.
4. Select a different overlay
From the File menu, select the Open overlay option. You can choose a different file for the overlay option.