Large digital sensors
The Leaf Aptus-II series includes a top of the line offering with the full-frame 53.7 x 40.3 mm 80 MP sensor. Capture what was previously impossible, with a revolutionary, large digital sensor.
Capture speeds as fast as 0.8 seconds per frame, for the freedom and flexibility to realize your creative vision.
- Fastest image transfer speed, using advanced FireWire 800 technology
- Fastest Read/Write speeds taking advantage of advanced CompactFlash (CF) card technology
Uncompromising image quality
Film-like quality that provides the look and feel that impresses clients and provides the quality that they expect..
- Unique color filters ensure consistent and accurate color reproduction
- Large, specially designed sensor with unsurpassed 12 f–stop dynamic range provides unmatched detail, richness and color, low noise, and striking highlights
- Broad ISO: from 25 to 800, depending on the back
Flexibility: Shoot your best in any situation
Take advantage of a range of features that enable you to shoot anywhere. A brighter and higher contrast LCD touchscreen, for checking your shots under all kinds of challenging lighting conditions, both indoors and out.
- Storage to CF card
- Compatible with over 80 medium- and large-format cameras: use wide-angle lenses and shift & tilt movements
- Compatible with Adobe Photoshop Lightroom, and Apple Aperture as well as other leading software applications for processing Leaf uncompressed RAW files
Complete control: Functionality and portability
A wide range of functions are available directly on the camera back, including:
- Create and name alternate directories for file storage
- Annotate individual files with text entered using an on-screen keyboard
- Image-viewing options: by list, by a range of thumbnail sizes
- Multiple selection of images: perform actions on the entire selection
- Portable file-management option: name images/folders and predefine settings per shoot View histogram representation
Enhanced productivity: Faster shoot-to-delivery
Adjust and control images while you shoot, using the intuitive display to manipulate RAW images in a range of thumbnail sizes.
- The image automatically orients itself to the camera’s rotation
- The handy loupe tool provides immediate access to focus control during the shoot
- You, your client or an art director can use the Phase One Capture Pilot app to preview shots during the shoot on an Apple iPad, iPhone or iPod Touch
- Use the Mos Compressed 16-bit file to speed up file handling without loss of image quality
Leaf Aptus-II backs are compatible with over 80 medium and large format cameras, and the Leaf RAW files can be opened in many leading workflow applications.
- Connect with view cameras, wide-angle optics and tilt-and-shift
- Leaf RAW files can be used in most 3rd party applications such as Adobe Camera Raw, Adobe Lightroom, Iridient Raw Developer and Apple Aperture.